BlogCatalog <a href="http://www.acceshop4u.com/r4ultra-ir4ui-for-dsi-nds-ndsl-p-87789.html">R4i Ultra for use in Nintendo DSi 1.4 and DS</a> | R4i,R4i RTS,R4ds,ds card,ds Accessories

R4i Ultra for use in Nintendo DSi 1.4 and DS

Posted by lanyards,lanyards wholesale On Sunday, June 6, 2010 2 comments

Description:

R4I Ultra (R4Ui) is a SLOT-1 flash card for NDSi series consoles. It's the same size as an original card.
It supports SDHC, has multi-media features, and can run that most games and homebrews. It is a equipment that have to been owned for the global NDSi series player.

This article will tell you how to make r4i ultra ( pl. note its for r4i ultra only!)work in a dsi Nintendo 1.4 and Nintendo DS. Its very easy to update. Anyone can do that.


Instructions


Step 1

First follow the R4i ULTRA set up guide at http://www.all4consoles.co.uk/r4i-ultra-setup.html .This will help you put the main drivers.
Step 2

You now need an extra file to be put on the same micro sd file. Follow the attention section just below the guide to get this extra file which will fix the dsi 1.4 problem
Step 3

You now need a spare console ( sorry needed), either a ds lite or dsi 1.3 or lower ( NOT 1.4). Insert the R4i ultra card ( with micro sd inside r4i)
Step 4

Switch on, select the extra file by double clicking, agree to start update on a blue screen.
Step 5

Update starts and finishes in a minute. Thats it.
Take the card out and boot up in DSi 1.4.

Where To Buy R4I Ultra: www.acceshop4u.com

http://www.acceshop4u.com/r4ultra-ir4ui-for-dsi-nds-ndsl-p-87789.html

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Cool! With this R4I Ultra (R4Ui) I can play my favorite games without hassles and worries about loading problems. Thank god, I stumbled into your blog; I was actually looking for the same kind of hard drive. Canada would be the great place to look for it in store, since I'll be flying there this weekend.

Anonymous said...

DO NOT BUY ANYTHING FROM THIS WEBSITE!!! I did not receive the goods ordered in over 2 months and they will not reply to emails. Have reported them to paypal and my bank who have opened an investigation.

Post a Comment

My Zimbio
Top Stories